For everyone’s safety, please carefully read the following COVID-19 guidelines and rules carefully:
As a safety precaution for all our clients and staff, please call and cancel your appointment if you have any of the following conditions:
New or worsening cough, Shortness of breath, Sore throat,
Runny nose, sneezing or nasal congestion (in absence of underlying reasons for symptoms such as seasonal, allergies and post nasal drip),
Hoarse voice, Difficulty swallowing, New smell or taste disorder(s),
Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain,
Unexplained fatigue/malaise, Chills, Headache, Fever
If you have traveled outside of Canada or had close contact with anyone that has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, then please cancel this appointment.
If you have you had close contact with anyone with respiratory illness or a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19, then please cancel this appointment.
Please ensure that you wear a non-medical mask when you come in. If you don’t have one, we will provide one for you for a nominal charge.
We will be taking your temperature before starting your service.
Spring Mist Spa has enacted the following safety measures for all our clients’ and staff safety:
- We have installed sneeze guards (vinyl shields) on our manicure and pedicure stations.
- We have installed sneeze guard on our reception.
- We have eliminated the waiting area in our spa.
- We will be using touch-less infrared thermometers to take client and staff temperatures.
- All clients are required to complete a questionnaire before they are served.
- All clients and staff are required to wear non-medical masks while in the spa.
- All Spring Mist Spa staff will be wearing vinyl sneeze guards.
- All service stations will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Spa common surfaces will be sanitized frequently.
- We will be only accepting electronic payments until further notice.